Radio Control Products - Returns Due to Defects:
Although the manufacturers we work with develop products of the highest craftsmanship and quality, occasionally a minor defect may pass through the manufacturer's quality control system. Our manufacturers stand behind their products 100%, and request that you contact them directly with any operational problems. If you receive your radio control product and it appears to be defective, please do not return the product to RC Helicopter Pad. Returning the product to us instead of the manufacturer will VOID the Product's Warranty. You must contact the manufacturer directly using the warranty contact information included in your product’s packaging.
Non-Damaged Merchandise Returns:
You may return items purchased within 7 days of receipt for a full refund (excluding shipping). We do not pay return shipping costs for voluntary returns. The following conditions and exclusions apply to all voluntary returns:
- You must have a return authorization prior to shipping a product back. To get a return authorization, email us at email@example.com and provide your name, order number, the product you wish to return, and your reason for return. We will process your request and email you with a return authorization number that you will need to include with your return. We must then receive the return within 5 business days as the return authorization is only valid for 5 business days after being issued.
- The product must be returned new, unopened, unused, and in the original packaging. If a returns authorization is granted and our returns facility determines that the item has been opened or used, such a return would fall outside our returns policy and would not be eligible for refund. In such a case, we reserve the right to deduct a loss percentage up to and including the full purchase price of the product.
- Do not tape or affix notes to the product's packaging. Please place all written correspondence inside the shipping carton.
- We do not accept returns of any rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- No fuel products can be returned due to governmental shipping regulations
- Once we have received your return, please allow 7-10 business days to complete processing.
Damaged in Transit Returns:
If you received an order that was damaged in shipping, please contact us. Do not return the item to us as the shipping carrier must have the opportunity to establish a claim and, possibly, inspect the damaged carton. If the shipping carrier cannot verify that there is a covered loss under the transit insurance because an item has been returned to us, or its condition of receipt has been compromised, we reserve the right to deduct a loss percentage up to and including the full purchase price of the product.
DO NOT REFUSE DELIVERY OF ANY ORDER!
If you do, it may be forwarded to the shipping warehouse or to the manufacturer, not to the returns facility. Accept the order and contact us. There is a minimum 20% restocking fee for all refused or returned deliveries, which will be deducted from your refund. PLEASE NOTE THAT FAILURE TO PICK UP AN ITEM FROM THE CARRIER OR TO BE PRESENT FOR DELIVERY ALSO CONSTITUTES REFUSAL OF DELIVERY AS UNCLAIMED/UNDELIVERED ITEMS ARE OFTEN RETURNED TO US, RESULTING IN AN ADDITIONAL FREIGHT CHARGE THAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR.
If you are unsure how to handle your return, contact us (link to contact us page) at and we will be glad to assist you in arranging your return.