Search by Name Brand
Search by Keyword
Click to enlarge image(s)
Retail Price: $309.95You Save: $70.00 (23%)
Our Price: $239.95
There has never been a true electric radio control (non-tethered) micro helicopter as stable as Megatech’s House-Fly ll. In fact, this amazing chopper got its name because its flight characteristics are so precise and stable that it can safely be flown from room to room, or from tabletop to tabletop just like a real house fly.
What gives the Megatech House Fly 2 remote control helicopter such amazing flight characteristics? Its all in the twin, counter-rotating, main rotor blade design that totally cancels out main-rotor torque forces that are normally encountered with traditional helicopter types. With the Megatech House Fly 2, the difficult problems normally associated with learning how to fly a remote control helicopter disappear! No matter what the throttle setting is, the Megatech House Fly II remains stable! There has never been a helicopter, no matter what the size, so easy to fly!
* 4-Channel FM transmitter
* 7.4V 800MAH lithium polymer battery with safety circuit AC charger
* High performance transmitter that includes precision flight sticks, servo reversing and LED battery condition monitor
* Flexible polynyolene skids and battery holder to enhance durability
* Ultra high-torque motors that produce twice the torque of coreless motors
* Weighted and extended fly-bar to enhance stability
* Super durable composite blades
* Carbon fiber shaft for added durability
* Precision swashplate that allows for superb roll and pitch control
* Navigational strobe light for night flights
* Training gear for added blade protection
* Fully adjustable trim and endpoints
* Free Chris Chianelli instructional DVD (included)
* Length: 14.5"
* Main rotor width: 13.5"
* Tail rotor width: 2.25"
* Width: 2.25"
* Height: 6.5"
* Weight: 8.2 oz
* Gear ratio: 8:1
* Radio: 4-Channel FM
* Requires: 8 "AA" alkaline batteries for the transmitter
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Top RC Heli Pilot Picks