Megatech's R/C Mantis is on duty! While the R/C Mantis is certainly one of the wildest R/C flying machines ever offered, it is also a very sophisticated hobby-grade item that is proud to incorporate Spectra-Link optic-control for guidance.
The Mantis employs both electronic and mechanical gyroscopic stabilization for rock-steady hovering. And the tail rotor isn't there just for looks - it's controlled by a micro motor for true yaw-axis stability and control. Power for the Mantis is supplied by way of an on-board lithium polymer battery pack, that is charged via a quick charger built into the Mantis' two-stick transmitter.
* Electronic and mechanical stabilization technology
* On-board rechargeable lithium polymer battery pack
* Dual-function transmitter
* Weighted fly-bar and functional tail rotor for maximum stability
* Built-in charging circuitry for "anywhere - anytime" charging
* Length: 6.75"
* Main rotor diameter: 5.25"
* Height: 2.5"
* Width: .75"
* Weight: .5 oz
* Battery: Built-in 3.7V LiPO
* Charger: Peak detection quick charger
* Requires: 6 "AA" alkaline batteries for the transmitter