The New Megatech Chopper 1 Medevac Indoor Helicopter is 100% ready-to-fly and perfect for beginners looking to get into the world of R/C helicopter flying. The Chopper 1 employs both electronic and mechanical gyroscopic stabilization for rock-steady hovering. The tail rotor is controlled by a micro motor for true yaw-axis stability and control. Fun and convenient, the copter's on-board lithium polymer battery pack is charged via the easy to use two-stick transmitter.
* Ready-to-fly (RTF) right out of the box
* Electronic and mechanical stabilization technology
* On-board lithium polymer battery pack
* Weighted fly-bar for maximum hovering stability
* Two-stick transmitter with a built-in charger
* Length: 8.75"
* Main rotor width: 8.5"
* Height: 5"
* Width: 2.25"
* Weight: 1.5 oz
* Battery: 3.7V LiPO
* Radio: 2-Channel
* Charger: Peak detection quick charger
* Requires: 6 "AA" alkaline batteries for the transmitter